About Cottrells Christmas Tree Farm
Our farm is located 1 mile south of Rossville on State Road 39, then east on 800 North, 3/4 mile.
We bought our current farm in 1990 and planted our first Christmas trees the following spring. We now have approximately 10 acres devoted to approximately 10,000 trees. We mostly have Scotch and white pine and a few fir starting to get big enough to sell. We also have blue spruce we like to sell as balled trees. The Hasté Pudding Gift Shoppe is in an old summer kitchen. We collect different unique items throughout the year to sell and display in the shop.
- Choose and cut trees available 9:00 a.m. until dark each weekend, Thanksgiving to Christmas.
- Gift shop open and fresh cut trees available each evening 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Hayrides available on the weekends
- Fresh wreaths ranging in size up to 36”
- Grave blankets
- Grave pillows
- Shake trees to remove dead needles
- Baling available
Directions to Cottrells Christmas Tree Farm and map below...